Q:erm, I'm queer and have a yellow wheelchair.
queerdisabledcircusfreak!!?? I THINK
yes yes yes! <3
do people even use fax machines anymore???
It’s an experiment.
I’ve written two books with such a protagonist. Pantomime, which just made a top ten title for the 2014 ALA Rainbow list, and the just-released sequel, Shadowplay. The first one is set in a circus and the second on a magician’s…
i feel like there needs to be a word for accidentally wasting spoons. like if you start a task that shouldn’t be that bad but it turns into a huge energy waster.
like you decide to walk somewhere instead of taking public transportation, and there’s a sudden street closing that makes you have to walk way out of your way.
a mis-spoon? a spooncident?
an accidental spooning? no, that sounds wrong.
spooncident sounds right on.
Two new campaigns, one from Nordstrom and another from JCPenney, are incorporating disabled models in order to help redefine the meaning of the word “beautiful.”
this makes me happy
How rape trials should go?
- Lawyer: Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but she was drunk and passed out.
- Lawyer: That's not what I asked. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but she was wearin-
- Lawyer: I didn't ask what she was wearing. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but-
- Lawyer: I didn't ask anything else. It's just a simple yes or no answer. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes.
- Laywer: Yes, he raped her.
- Rape is rape is rape, no matter the context.